925 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patricia_Romero
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are looking for help to create a lookup table in Airtable. We previously used Excel but it is not user friendly online. Our invoices log: who worked, location of services, item billed, specialized items, equipment usage, ect. We use this info for reports and forecasting.

9 Replies 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,
Eric

Hi @Patricia_Romero and welcome to Airtable Community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would love to help implement your solution for you. Let’s connect via email at nathalie@vacepro.com

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Thank you for reaching out, what time works for you on Monday after 10 am central time?

@Patricia_Romero,

Would 12:30p CT (1:30p ET) work? If so, email me so that I have your email address so that I can send you an invite.

Alternatively, here’s a link to my schedule.

Enjoy your weekend!

Yes 12:30 should work. I will add it to my calendar.

Thank you,

Patricia Romero

BB Imaging Operations Manager

patricia@bbimaging.net

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Patricia,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

In case you have any other questions. We want to create prompting forms. We want to make sure that a selection of a clinic
and equipment solution creates a specific price. The other concern is twins. They create a separate charge of $90 in general, but some are $65. I have included a list of all our pricing options depending on the client and equipment usage or the inclusion of
multiple gestations of pregnancy.

Attached is the excel sheet we are currently using. An email will be following with code descriptions. We will no longer use code combos.

(Attachment Austin Template (2019).xlsx is missing)

Here is our current template.

(Attachment Austin Template (2019).xlsx is missing)

Do you have any other questions for us, or need more clarification?