Help

Re: Looking for a developer to build out robust inventory management and streamline sales/royalty reporting

1425 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nolan_Nasser
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We’re looking for a developer to improve our existing sales/royalty reporting airtable and build out a robust inventory management system.

We’re small publishing company with 2 different imprints. We deal with physical products, B2B, B2C, many different sales channels, and several inventory locations. We also run our own warehousing and logistics so tying everything together with inventory management infrastructure is key.

Our company has been quickly growing for several years so we’re also interested in long term partnerships with a developer to maintain growth and address new obstacles.

Feel free to shoot me a PM or drop your contact info here.

Best,
Nolan

5 Replies 5
Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Nolan,

Sent you a private message on Airtable.

Looking forward to talking!

ron_w
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Nolan_Nasser

I have sent you PM please check.

BR
Ron

Sofia_CIS
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Nolan.

I would love to work on your requirement. PM sent

Please check and revert.

Looking forward to your quick response.

Best Regards,
Sofia

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Nolan,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Stackrie
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Nolan,

I’m a Business Solutions Architect and my team at Stackrie.co specializes in Airtable and other tools. We’d love to help you with your Airtable reporting and inventory management needs. Here’s my calendar so we can chat more about what you’re trying to build.

If you’d like to learn more about our work at Stackrie, please check out our website.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Enoma