590 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eli_Techwriting
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need an excellent Airbase consultant/implementer/developer to migrate my company’s hours and billing tracking system from its current implementation in Google Apps to Airbase. It is a mature system, thus the requirements and functional design are clear. It looks like this:
DATA:
Data is stored in multiple Google Sheets - monthly/daily work hours, per task for each employee; list of clients and hourly rates; lookup list of employees and hourly rates; aggregated and calculated monthly totals per client; aggregated and calculated totals for company across all employees-customers-years-months. Google app scripts are run to aggregate and calculate data and store in master sheets
FRONT ENDS:
Employee has a form that shows their list of clients and allows them to enter hours per day + comments
Management uses Google Data Studio to visualize data and get reports, etc.
Feel free to contact me at eli@techwriting.co.il

3 Replies 3
Maria_J
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Eli,
I can help you with your requirement.

Please reach me over skype: live:.cid.e0656fece75456e6 or email me at maria@cisinlabs.com for detailed discussion

Kind Regards
Maria

cor
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Good morning Eli,

We would be able to assist and I have sent you a DM with more details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best

Cor

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @Eli_Techwriting_Jaco,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. We’ve worked with other clients on time-tracking databases before. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry