Help

Re: Looking for Airtable Developer/Consultant for Setup of Staffing Company Workspaces

696 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kristin_Stewart
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi! I’m looking for someone with strong technical skills in Airtable to help build out workspaces for a temporary placement chef staffing business. I specifically need the ability to see which employees are available for short term placements at any given date, which employees are on assignment at any given date, and the ability to automate invoicing to clients that hire our temporary employees. I have the basics in place, but I need help with the more complicated aspects of the 3 needs listed above. I would like to start on this ASAP as we currently have temporary employees staffed all over the US and need to keep track of them. Thank you!

8 Replies 8
Grow_With_Jen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Kristin,

I’ve worked with placement agencies (domestic staffing mostly) but have some experience with using Airtable for temp staffing. Happy to chat about your needs and see if we are a good fit.

Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/growwithjen/assessment

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Kristin,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. What you are looking for is within our wheelhouse and we can help you set up a staffing database with automated invoicing. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Thanks so much! I’ve booked some time on your calendar.

Thank you! I have scheduled time on your calendar.

Great! Looking forward to connecting later this week.

2daeaa8b5f19f0bc209d976c02bd6acb51b00b0a.gif

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @Kristin_Stewart,

You mentioned strong technical skills, I´m a developer with more than 15 years of experience, so I´m very used to build sophisticated workflows for my clients.

I´ve built several different bases for many companies, using airtable scripting, automations, forms, and integrations with other apps.

The main advantage you have with me is that I´m a developer, so I know all the pitfalls of Airtable and how to solve any problem in the best way.

I´m an Upwork top-rated plus consultant:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated Plus (Top 3%)
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / AWS / Zapier

Here you have some links so you can see my work:

• If you want to find complete information about my work (how to work with me, pricing, reviews), please visit the following link

Feel free to schedule an introduction call in the following link

I would be glad to talk about your project,

Best
Sergio

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Kristin,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

MajMah
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Kristin_Stewart Hi Kristin, are you still looking for help?