2898 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
midwaygroupuk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone. I'm looking for an Airtable expert who can help me to create a base for my company. Basically, I run a booking agency for DJs, and I need to create a base to manage bookings. I have everything in mind already. I've created a base and included most of the features but I need an expert to master it. 
Looking forward to hearing from you if anyone is interested.

5 Replies 5
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hello @midwaygroupuk,

I can definitely help you with your needs.

I am one of the world’s top Airtable experts, and I am also a database expert of over 30 years. I also spend much of my time helping companies connect their Airtable databases with other apps by using API integration tools like Make.

You can learn more about me at my website. Feel free to contact me through my website, and we can setup a free 30-minute introductory Zoom call.

Best,

Scott 

midwaygroupuk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @ScottWorld , thank you for your reply. I've just sent you a request through your website form.

Speak soon.

Hi @midwaygroupuk !

I'd be happy to help with this!
I'm pretty active on the forums so you can get a grasp of how I work from my activity here, and I've got a bunch of example projects that you can find here

If you think I could help, here's a link to schedule a free half hour call to see whether we'd be a good fit

Best of luck either way!
Singulardesign
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @midwaygroupuk 

We would be happy to help you create a robust and efficient booking management system for your DJ booking agency.

As an experienced team of Airtable experts, we understand the importance of having a well-organized database to manage bookings effectively. We are confident that we can assist you in mastering your base and optimizing it for your business needs.

We work in an agile methodology and would love to co-innovate with you. Our methodology includes daily stand-up meetings in order to ensure amazing communication and great transparency.  We differentiate ourselves with a custom-made project platform that searches for transparency and great communication. If you appreciate transparency and communication in order to create a long-term working relationship, I would love to talk to you. 

I am sending you my calendar, so you can schedule at your most convenient time. 
Best, 
Charlie 

PD: Please check out our best projects.

hi @midwaygroupuk,
I have lengthy experience building custom Airtable bases with automations and integrations as needed - we can definitely build a solid booking agency system! Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: https://alessiomonino.com/contact

Calendly: https://alessiomonino.com/contact
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com