Help

Re: Looking for an Airtable Expert to optimize a current base and help train a team

418 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stacey_Shea
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there-

My marketing team has recently implemented Airtable to manage our growing list of clients and deliverables. What I’ve built is working; however I’m sure there are more elegant solutions out there for what we need.

My team: We are a small marketing department supporting five offices in the Northeast to design employee benefits communications (i.e. benefits guides, open enrollment announcements, websites, etc.).

Our needs: We track client information (account team, designers, renewal dates, open enrollment dates, main client contact, invoicing instructions, etc.); deliverables (type of deliverable, number of versions, status, priority, due dates, printing/mailing/translation needs, and notes for each project); and billing. We also are using a form during our busy season (August-November) for account team members to quickly submit information about new clients and their needs. Additionally, we’d like the database to be a repository of historical information so that we will be able to quickly provide new account team members with a snapshot of what their client has received in the past.

Our experience: Currently, I’m the only person on my team who has done any extensive work in Airtable and that’s just self-taught. There’s a few admin level people who would need training in managing the back end of our Airtable base so that we can modify and add to it as necessary. The majority of my team needs a crash course in managing their projects through Airtable.

Timing: Ideally would like to get the ball rolling as soon as possible, with base optimization done by August 9 and training in August. In-person training would be great - we’re located in Farmington, CT - but if not possible a webinar would work as well.

Thanks!

4 Replies 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

My name is Eric and I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Hi @Stacey_Shea and welcome to Airtable Community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would love to connect to discuss your base and requirement in greater detail.

Please email your availability to Nathalie@VAcePro.com or feel free to self schedule here.

Looking forward.
Nathalie

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Stacy,
If incase you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Diane_Elkins1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Stacey_Shea,

If you’re still in need of Airtable support I would love to talk with you.

Thank you,
Diane Elkins
diane@positiveworkspace.com