cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gailen_Runge
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!
We currently use a Filemaker database to create and track complicated schedules (multiple hard-keyed start or deadline dates, dependencies that work forwards and backwards, 100 +/- tasks). I am looking for alternatives to that database and Airtable looks like a good solution. I need someone to build the initial schedule framework for me. Ideally the consultant would also train me on both using the framework and adapting it to additional schedule types.
Thank you,
Gailen

7 Replies 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Having worked with FileMaker before, I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Hi @Gailen_Runge,

My name is Scott, and I am an expert FileMaker developer + Airtable consultant. I have actually been a Certified FileMaker Developer for almost 30 years (which is an extremely challenging certification to achieve year-after-year).

You can learn more about me at scottworld.com.

If you’d like to hire an expert to help you create this system, that’s exactly what I do for businesses. :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to send me a private message, and we can setup a time to chat more about your system!

Best,
Scott

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Gailen,
Hope you are doing well!!

I’d glad to assist you.
PM sent to you with details, Please check.

Very Best Regards
Carter

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Gailen,

I’ve sent you a Private Message on Airtable.

Looking forward to working with you, Cheers!

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Gailen,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Scott, I’d love a quick consultation to see what you think of my job and to find out your rates etc. Background: I’m moving away from a robust Filemaker Database. I’m looking into Airtable to house the schedule component of the DB. I need a schedule framework created that can be used as a template to run schedules and to be modified to create different templates. I don’t know how to private message on this forum. gailenr@ctpub.com. Thanks, Gailen

Great, I will email you to setup a time to chat.