Help

Looking for help using API to upload CSV with corresponding JPEG image per record

2762 9
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EastEndTom
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi there,

I need some help from a developer to use the Airtable API to upload a spreadsheet of entries but to simultaneously attach a corresponding JPEG file for each record.

I work in picture post production, and the purpose of this is to provide shot information for every shot in an edit. The text data is easy to export, but I need to add a thumbnail of each shot / event as a visual reference. At the moment this is incredibly manual, when there can be hundreds of images to drag and drop onto each record.

The jpeg could be named the same as one of the columns of data (e.g. 001.jpeg). Example files available on request.

Any help gratefully received!

Many thanks,
Tom.

9 Replies 9
Ricky_Jhonson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi, I can help you to achieve this project, would it be possible to know a little bit more about it?
Let me please give you my mail adricky.jhonson@gmail.com

Thank you!

Thanks Ricky, I’ve sent you an email.

Cheers,
Tom.

Hi Tom,

This is something I would be able to help you out on.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Regards,
Andrew

Kris_Hogh
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

G’day Tom,

we’ve worked with a photographic production house here in Australia with Google Sheets and have built projects using other APIs so we are well versed in these kinds of projects. If you still need help let me know --> hello@shooshmonkey.com

Berti_Skenderas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Were you able to solve this issue ? I am looking for solving similar problem. Thanks

Hi Andrew,

I need to solve the same problem. Is your email address the same ?

Thanks,

Yes it is…I look forward to hearing from you.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Tom

This would probably be fairly simple to do with Integromat and would mean no code.

Let me know if you need any help- visit www.onlinedatabase.expert if you want to see Integromat examples.

Julian
julian@kirkness.com

Brenda_Ginsberg
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Is there a solution to export images so they are physical image files on a hard drive (with file names that match something in Airtable)? This would be VERY helpful and I have a need to use it today, so hoping someone may have found a solution can share in this chat or mssg me. Thanks so much.