Help

Re: Looking to hire a remote Airtable consultant for a project (Zapier & CSV integration will be required)

772 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam_Cholera
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello all,

I’m looking to hire a good consultant that can put together a comprehensive Airtable with various bases.

Some of these bases will need Zapier integration, with apps such as Typeform, Mailchimp etc.

This will initially be a setup type consultancy, but then some ongoing ‘housekeeping’ with the project.

Please contact me on sam@cholera.me

Thanks

6 Replies 6

Hey there! Happy to help! I’m a Zapier Certified Expert, and have a lot of experience with both Typeform and Mailchimp. I will aim to send you an email across this evening - But if you wanted to reach out sooner please contact me at andy@saastronomical.com

amanda_jones

hello Sam,

i would ;like to help.

sending you email.

Regards,
Amanda

Hi @Sam_Cholera,

Im interested to know more about your project. I have sent you an email from mohamedswellam@hotmail.com

Awaiting your reply

BR,
Mo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Sam_Cholera

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

I’ve used Zapier and Mailchimp on many bases, so I’m very familiar with the softwares.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey @Sam_Cholera

An Upwork top-rated consultant here:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Google Apps Script

I can help you with your project, here you have some links so you can see my work:

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call at https://calendly.com/chechedotmx/introduction

Sergio

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Sam,
All that you have described is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com.
Best Wishes,
Andrew