779 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bobby_Dunaway
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello, we run a mid-sized publishing company and we need help building out our AirTable for our company. We are looking to add all of our clients, processes, and systems into AirTable so we can have everything in one location.

7 Replies 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Bobby,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

James_kevinn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would like to help you out please PM your details for further communication…

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @Bobby_Dunaway

I can help you to build that process you mentioned, Airtable is great for custom processes, and it seems that you have an specific workflow that I can convert to reality in Airtable.

We can use new features like Airtable Sync (to centralize the information), scripting block, or the button field combined with a scripting block, even a custom block, depending on the budget and needs.

If you need something to be done automatically, we can use, of course, Zapier, Integromat, Parabola, or even the new Airtable automation feature.

I´m an Upwork top-rated plus consultant:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated Plus (only 3% of top-rated freelancers)
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Google Apps Script

To show you what I can do, here you have some links to see my work:

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call in the next link https://calendly.com/chechedotmx/introduction

I would be glad to talk about your project,

Best
Sergio

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Bobby,

Sent you a private message on Airtable.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Lisa_Gilbert
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Bobby,
Greetings for the day!

I can help you certainly for your requirement kindly check PM for further discussion.

Regards,
LisaG

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Bobby_Dunaway ,

I hope you’re doing great!

I’d Glad to assist you with your requirement.

Please reach to me at my email : carter@cisinlabs.com or at skype : live:carter_1594

I look forward to your response.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Bobby,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew