922 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zoee_Montpetit
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everybody. I am finally taking the plunge with Airtable! I am a small business owner that runs a series of classes a few times a year. I am looking to use airbnb mostly for organizing class registrations. Right now my current system is google forms, excel spreadsheet, gmail - it has been time consuming. I’m excited about the idea of something that could combine all these.

Here’s what I’m looking for:

Spreadsheet about students (name, email, which class they want, how much they will pay, access information etc) that my teachers can view but only certain details (such as name & access needs).

Registration from that feeds to the student spreadsheet.

Max limit on how many students can register for a class on the form and for the class option to be turned off as soon as it is maxed out.

Automated emails sent to student right after registration with certain info about payment, class dates, attachments about the course, etc if possible.

Calendar for classes that my teachers can view/make comments to etc.

I’m looking for someone who can help set all this up and then hand it over to me to run. I can probably figure all this on my own but again, it’d be time-consuming and I’m really looking to find the most efficient & time saving process.

Would you be able to help? Let me know your rate.

Thank you!

9 Replies 9
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Zoee,

This is something that is well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi Zoee,

I’m free to help you with this. Feel free to reach out to me at Nathalie@VAcePro.com to discuss further.

Looking forward,
Nathalie Collins
VAce Professional Services

James_kevinn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

I am available for this task,rates are very affordable

Please PM

hello James

Are you available for a project?

Setting up my corporate data bases blocks and other apps

If you are available to consult on a project will you please email me david@itson.me

Hello Nathalie, If you are available to consult on a project will you please email me david@itson.me

Hi James, can you send me an email with your rates and expertise in Airtable. David@itson.me.
I am looking for a project manager to set up some structure

Spyke_Majeska
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

If you still need help, I don’t have a lot of extra time but I can totally share my bases with you. I help with a construction company enter data regarding the systems, the customers and creates a calendar that schedules maintenance. I have front end forms that the owner and secretary use and the backend table I use. It isn’t perfect, but I don’t mind helping.

In my mind the best way to learn something more is to be able to teach/help others with similar issues so you would be helping me as well.

Hello Rochelle

Yes i am available

Please email and Skype for effective response

Skype - james.kevinn