727 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Greg_Noonan
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m not sure what details to include, I want to incorporate Airtable into virtually every aspect of my landscaping companies’ business operations, and while I know what outcomes I want, I can’t take the time to learn a whole software platform - I need to delegate this.

I’m looking to set up:
Inventory System
CRM
Invoicing
Employee CRM
Business Accounting System

I don’t even know what I could expect to pay for all this, so I’m looking for an idea of what this will run me.

Thanks!

6 Replies 6
Puneet_Sachdeva

Hey Greg,

I work with a team at Mozilla on setting up all their Airtable CRM and platforms and also have engineering experience. I would be happy to chat about potentially working on this with you. Would you be interested in discussing over email, Zoom, etc?

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @Greg_Noonan

I recently helped a company that I found in this forum to start defining their most important processes.

We decided to start with a Commissions base (an essential part of the business), and we are planning now going to PM base (they decided to go with a built CRM), I offered them options, and they choose in the end what seems to be best for their business.

So I can help you define processes and bases from scratch, this is only an example, but we´ve helped a lot of businesses move to airtable.

We can use all the automation features inside Airtable, like scripting block or the new button beta combined with scripting block, even a custom block, depending on the budget and needs.

If you need something to be done automatically, we can use, of course, Zapier, Integromat, Parabola, or even use the new Airtable automation feature.

And if something gets in the middle, we are expert developers, so we have used AWS Lambda or Google Apps Script to solve different integration problems, Zapier code, airtable scripting block, and many other solutions for your various workflows are part of our day-to-day.

I´m an Upwork top-rated plus consultant:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated Plus (only 3% of top-rated freelancers)
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Google Apps Script

To show you what I can do, here you have some links so you can see my work:

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call in the next link https://calendly.com/chechedotmx/introduction

I would be glad to talk about your project,

Best
Sergio

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Greg,

I’ve sent you a private message here on Airtable.

Looking forward to your reply.

Brendon.

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Greg_Noonan ,

I hope you’re doing great!

I would be happy to work with you. Please give me a suitable time to discuss your requirements.

Also, add me over Skype id- live:carter_1594 or Email- carter@cisinlabs.com

I look forward to your response!

Stay safe!!

Very Best Regards
Carter

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Greg,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Greg,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric