Help

Re: Mutual Aid group in Los Angeles looking for pro bono assistance in building a tool in Airtable!

416 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarah_Ginsburg
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!

I’m a part of a volunteer mutual aid group called Mutual Aid LA and we organize a free produce giveaway in a park every Thursday where we hand out produce to the community and also stock several LA Community Fridges (Login • Instagram). We need someone to help us build a base and sign-up form to sign-up to deliver to specific fridges each week. I’ve spent hours trying to do this myself but really just need someone proficient in airtable and automations to help me out by building it or even just giving me some pointers. Please let me know if you are available and interested in doing this. This would impact so many people because it would allow us to get food to so many more people. Thank you for considering!

2 Replies 2
Luka_Tomazin
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Sarah,

I hope you are doing great! I love what you and your group is doing and I would love to help you out! You can contact me at itslukatomazin@gmail.com and I can send you some examples of my work and we can discuss this in further detail! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Luka.

Hi Luka, I’d love to see if you could help with some advice too! We are a volunteer-run organization and trying to automate a few simple tasks (send email, stats, update a record, etc…). Can I reach out to your email?
Thanks a lot.