1112 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katherine_Kenne
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Small nonprofit, 5000+ records, clients, donors and volunteers. Interested in other services that integrate w Airtable. Looking to get something set up in next two weeks.

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Katherine,

My name is Brendon and I am the founder of Automate Labs, a business process consulting firm that helps businesses and individuals optimize, automate and integrate processes. I have close to 3 years of business process management experience on different tools/tech stack (Airtable, Trello, Asana, Slack, Skype, Google Sheets, Telegram) and worked on Inventory Management System, Training Management System, Marketing Tracking System and Accounting Systems. Prior to founding Automate Labs, I was a business owner who ran an events company managing staffs, customers, jobs, payments, invoices for 2 years+ on a system I designed and built myself on Airtable.

I am also happy to share my own CRM in Airtable used for my business for better visualization of a functional, completed CRM.

Moving forward:
If you are interested, let’s schedule an online call to move forward with the CRM project via http://calendly.com/automatelabs/consult

Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards,

Brendon Koh
Founder, Automate Labs
brendon@automatelabs.co
www.automatelabs.co
(+65) 90679019

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Dear Katherine,
Hope you are doing well!!

I’d Glad to assist you.
PM Sent with details, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Hi @Katherine_Kennedy

Welcome to Airtable Community :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to contact me on mohamedswellam@hotmail.com with more information about your project.

BR,
Mo

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Katherine,
Being an experienced Airtable consultant, I can say with great confidence that what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew