364 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharon_Stephens
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Applicant must be willing to sign non-disclosure agreement as the data is proprietary and HIPPA sensitive
This is a short term project, starting any time after 1/17/19. Must be completed within approximately one week

We are looking for someone to help us in 2-3 areas:
This design is going to be used for a small call center answering calls from different cities. The callers are asked several questions to determine if they are qualified or not. If qualifed, the caller is scheduled for a specific appointment at an office.

Need to receive constant data feed of phone calls received from RingCentral (link through Zapier), with pertinent data sorted by specific phone numbers designated for a particular city. Looking to pick up certain fields of data from RC and discard the rest.
Sub - ability to rapidly and easily identify duplicate phone numbers
Sub - ability to easily locate which callers have not be spoken to and need callbacks

Need good method for call center to ask questions to callers (multi choice and fill-in) that’s easy to use and allows the ability to skip around questions inside the questionaire. Something easy to adapt to other campaigns with different questions

Need to integrate (if possible) appointment scheduling app into mix as well

If you’re interested, please contact us right away and we’ll reach out to you.
Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Sharon,

This sounds like an exciting opportunity and something that is well within my expertise.
I would definitely be interested in this.

Feel free to reach out to me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Andrew,
Sent email to you directly. You never responded. If still interested, contact me right away.
Thanks
Sharon