Help

Re: Need help making Art/Artists/Editions/Inventory/Sales base!

532 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julie_Gratz
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone! I’m looking for help setting up a comprehensive base that will track all of the Augmented Reality Art that I am in charge of. I have an inventory of about 20 artists, some with up to 6 works, some with multiple sizes, all limited editions. The works are up on display, or are in inventory. Many have also been sold so I want to keep track of who bought which edition etc.

Please email me at julie@kaleida.studio with information on your availabilty, rates, and interest! Thank you so much!

2 Replies 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

My name is Eric and I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,

Eric Kline

Hi @Julie_Gratz and welcome to Airtable Community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’d love to connect to hear more about htis opportunity. I will email you at the address listed above.

My email address is Nathalie@VAcepro.com if you need to add me to your contact list.

In the meantime, feel free to connect up with me on LinkedIn.