415 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seamus
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m looking to engage someone for a few hours of consulting regarding an Airtable project. Here are the broad strokes.

• I want to over time, create multiple databases focusing on a niche community.

• Typical fields would include contact info (single line fields) and fields that support media (photos, etc)

• Databases will initially be seeded with a certain amount of records, then subsequent entries would be inputted by external community members

• In terms of scaling, I want to be able to create a database on the fly and have it be connected to the front end experience along with the other connected databases

• I want to explore how these databases can be connected, with a front-end experience that begins with a simple search field.

• I’ve read that Airtable is not suited to serve as a database for major external applications, but I’d like to explore what is possible in terms of a custom front-end experience utilizing Airtable APIs, with an experience along the lines of what I’ve outlined above.

Please message me with contact info, as well as examples of any Airtable projects you’ve worked on, preferably with criteria similar to what I’ve outlined. Please also give me hour hourly consulting rate. Next steps would be signing mutual NDA where I can get into more detail about the project. Thanks!

2 Replies 2
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Seamus,

Sounds interesting.
Definitely something that is within my area of expertise.
Feel free to get in touch with me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com as I could help you out with this

Cheers!
Andrew

Jebli_Mohamed
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi seamus,

I would love to help … check out my brief chat about how I love working with Airtable as a Front end Developer https://www.fiverr.com/newpixjob/set-up-a-airtable-workspace-and-build-a-custom-app-and-forms8 4

I’ve implemented a web application search by fetching a specific Airtable Table and then indexing the result by a particulars fields.

It works pretty well for a order client here on fiverr. Check out a quick demo here :

Would you like to start a Fiverr chat (using the link above)? I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,