cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lushington56
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

We are a small non profit based in the UK delivering FREE creative writing workshops to children in the local area. We are called The Bank of Dreams & Nightmares and we aim to elevate children's words and stories by creating real world outcomes to all their work. 

We need to create a CRM/database to keep track of everything we do so we can look at the impact we are having in a more detailed analysis. We would like to create something where we can input data (schools, pupil names, ages, feedback on workshops) and create data based on the input to help us build as a charity.

It will also be useful to track funding applications etc, but this can be done as a second phase.

If you can help at all please message me back,

Many thanks

Nick

www.thebankofdreamsandnightmares.org

4 Replies 4

If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

vijaya_bhaskar_
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I run Kwiksync consulting and am an Airtable consultant. I understood your requirements. I see, you are a non-profit org and might be looking for an economical solution, I am very much affordable.  

Please reach me by submitting the form https://www.kwiksync.org/contact, to take this further.

Thanks.

corb
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Nick @lushington56 - I have several years experience with Airtable and more historically with databases in general. I've done a similar non-profit project locally here with a food distribution non-profit. I'll send you a message to connect!

ajackushimanshi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @lushington56 ,

I am Himanshi. I represent Ajackus, an official Airtable partner. We specialize in building customized solutions with Airtable as a database. We have helped startups and enterprises worldwide make the most of it.

We would love to help you with your requirements. Can we schedule a call to discuss this further?