931 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jodi_Rose
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Interfaith Partners for the Chesapeake, a 501c3 based in Maryland, has an open Request for Proposals (RFP) to create an Airtable base that will help us delineate individual employee goals/work plans, how those work plans tie into our organizational strategic plan, and enable us to us track progress on implementation of the work plans. All work can be conducted entirely remotely. Please read the full RFP here, which provides instructions for preparing and submitting your proposal. Proposals will be accepted through December 17, 2021. Proposals will only be accepted through our submission portal here. (And yes, you guessed it, you’ll submit through an Airtable form!) The RFP listing can all be viewed on our website here: Employment Opportunities - Interfaith Partners for the Chesapeake. Thank you for your interest.

2 Replies 2
Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Jodi,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. I’ve helped many other non-profits and a Christian foundation recently as well to build their Airtable. I read your proposal and I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your current Airtable set up. Are you able to book a quick call for us? You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Jodi_Rose
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Cherry -
Yes, I’d love to chat. I’m sorry for the delay – I guess this community doesn’t email me when a response comes in. Please feel free to reach out to my email to set up time to chat. jodi@interfaithchesapeake.org. Thank you for your interest!

Jodi