668 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SCRinDC
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We are new to Airtable and do not have capacity to build what we need in our project timeline. Seeking a partner to assist with the development a CRM/asset map to support state-level grassroots organizing that needs to be developed before year-end.

Please message me if you are intrested in a tight turn and lets set up a call to discuss.

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Trish_c
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello,
I can help you.
PM sent, please check.
BR
Trish

Hi Eric

A little more detail that might help. We have a statewide campaign that includes lots of grassroots outreach. We need to centralize that information so our different stakeholders can share who they have spoken with and see if we have already connected with a stakeholder. I suspect this is a somewhat basic function of Airtable but I do not have the time to set it up myself. I suspect this is probably simple compared to some projects you do.

If you are still interested, lets talk. I need to get a project SOW and quote pretty quick. My email is shannon@neimandcollaborative.com. I checked your calendly but you have no spots until 26. Any chance you can squeeze me in before? I am open for a call until 8 EST today and open all day tomorrow.

Thanks,
Shannon Rosenthal

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi there,

Sent you a message.

Looking forward to helping you get your CRM up and running sooner rather than later.

Best Regards,
Brendon.

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
If you are still on the lookout for some help, feel free to reach out to me as what you are wanting is well within my skill set.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew