Help

Seeking Airtable expert to help build base for managing client data and schedules

1299 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Virginia_D_Alba
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!

I am an special education teacher working as a independent contractor in early intervention. I need help creating a base to manage my caseload of 30 clients. An outline of my workflow is below:

-Client list, with demographic information (Excel import available);

-Schedule sessions for each client based on availability and location, ideally using drag and drop scheduling that can connect to Google Calendar

-Link each client to individualized goals (3-5 per client) each goal needs to be numerically measured, and progress monitoring data tracked.

-For each scheduled session, I need create a note track progress on individualized plan goals.

-Assign direct service providers to clients

-Track missed sessions, time owed and time made-up

-Ideally, when I add a new client, the workflow is set up to auto populate into a template.

If this is something you can help with, reach out to me at mrsdalba@gmail.com with an estimate.

Best,

Ginna

1 Reply 1
Gareth_Pronovos
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey Virginia!

Happy New Year! I would be happy to help you with this - would you like to schedule some time to chat about your scope in greater detail? If so, please schedule some time on my calendar here!

Thanks and I look forward to chatting with you!
Gareth