cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZQK
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!

We are a small startup that produces hardware for quantum physics experiments. Our designs are used by academic labs and other tech companies within the emergent quantum computing industry.

We are seeking a motivated & experienced Airtable consultant who has experience automating common workflows related to design documentation, quotes, POs, serial numbers, BOMs, inventory management, etc in a physical hardware setting.

Feel free to reach out with a resume / portfolio and we can start discussing the projects.

Thank you!
-Ziggy

6 Replies 6
Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

That’s cool!

We have experience with manufacturing companies. Will send you a PM

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Ziggy,
Sounds like an interesting project and something that is right up my alley of expertise.
I would be interested in helping you build this out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

tara_wellner
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey Ziggy! You might wanna check these guys out - Codemap.io. Did 2 Airtable projects there already and was super satisfied with the work. Good luck!
Tara

Thanks Tara! We did post one, haven’t had any bites so far but fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

Dreamerra
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Finding a consultant who's well-versed in this area can be a game-changer for your projects. One place you might want to check out is https://quantumai.co/ . They've got a solid reputation in the quantum computing community and might have the expertise you're looking for. Plus, networking with other quantum enthusiasts can open up new doors and opportunities for collaboration.
Tracking quantum hardware is no easy feat, so having the right consultant by your side can make all the difference. Just make sure to do your research and find someone who knows their stuff. Good luck with your projects, and may the quantum odds be ever in your favor!

Khal01
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Ziggy,

I'd love to learn more and provide my skills where it can help. Please feel free to use my contact info below. 

Best,

Khalid Mughal
khal@wizential.com