495 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ann_Lee
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there, I’m looking for help to start using Airtable for my company. I need help converting sophisticated Google Sheets -> Base and with Monday.com integrations. I have assistants who do all the data entry but need help with design and layout. I’m racking my brain trying to figure out how to set it up so everything runs seamlessly with automations. TIA!

3 Replies 3
frank_johnson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi,
Greetings!

I can assist you.

Please reach to me at Email: -Frank@cisinlabs.com
Or at Skype: - cis.am3

Awaiting your response.

Regards
Frank

Hi Anne, and welcome to the community!

Yikes! - You have a tiger by the tail!

I’m not that familiar with Monday integrations so I’m not tossing my hat into the ring to help. However, I have to ask - if you are in Monday already, why the mention of Google Sheets? Is it that your current solution; a combination of data that emerges first in Google sheets and utilizes that data in Monday? If so, Airtable has a pretty good no-code [automated] method of ingesting sheets data.

Good luck with your conversion project!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Ann,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline