990 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bonnie_Large
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We’ve built a Project Management & Project Tracker Airtable database and maxed out our knowledge from the webinars and tutorials. Looking for expertise to review our work, find and implement efficiencies through scripting as we’ve maxed out our bases’ automation threshold.

High level scope of work:

• 1 central intake base that acts as the ‘source of truth’ for collaboration projects/defined work packages
  • External clients fill out the form to create records and trigger section leads for review
  • Divides up work tasks and distributes amongst 6 different work area/sectional bases
  • Bases and records need to talk back and forth to each other - eliminate manual PMing of records
  • We have the defined workflow processes and triggers mapped.
  • Approx. 30 collaborators across the bases
6 Replies 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Olivia_B
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello @Bonnie_Large

I can help you with your requirement.
PM sent, please check

Regards,
olivia

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Bonnie,
Having worked on some complex Airtable bases in the past, I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Welcome to the community, @Bonnie_Large.

I just sent you a private message!

Best,
Scott

Norman_Fost
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Bonnie_Large

PM sent please check.

Regards,
Norman

Stackrie

Hi Bonnie,

I’m a Business Solutions Architect and my team at Stackrie.co specializes in Airtable and other tools. We’d love to help you with your Airtable optimization needs. Here’s my calendar so we can chat more about what you’re trying to build.

If you’d like to learn more about our work at Stackrie, please check out our website.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Enoma