809 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Annette_Duke
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey all. I am a content creator for travel brands. I have just tried out AT and would love to have my google docs imported and work with someone to tweek the system to fit my needs. Think of your mom who needs help on here…Im that woman.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
Annette

6 Replies 6
Susan_Solomon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I would love to help you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey!!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

Hey Susan. Can we jump on a call? Send me your info and I will send you a zoom invite.

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Dear Annette,
Hope you are doing well!!

I’d Glad to assist you.
PM Sent with details, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Hi @Annette_Duke

Welcome to Airtable Community ! :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free to contact me on mohamedswellam@hotmail.com , lets have a call and see how I can assist you :slightly_smiling_face:

BR,
Mo

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Annette,
If you are still on the lookout for some help, feel free to reach out to me as I have worked on some pretty complex Airtable bases in the past.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew