Help

Re: Urgent. Need to Hire Airtable Expert!

2018 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Christopher_Ary
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

If you are an expert with Airtable and can build complex programs and deploy integrations with third party programs, I have a job for you! We are a community Association Management company and I want you to build me some sort of CRM system that will manage boat service application/registration and architectural review applications with a payment processing portal embedded. This will need to have a workflow process automation and integration with CINC Systems and SenEarthCo. I will give you more details later…………… if you think you have the expertise to do this contact me at caryee@ipmhoa.com

5 Replies 5
Charles_leo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

i can surely help,
Please check PM

thanks
charles L

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Christopher,

Sounds like an interesting project and something that is right up my alley of expertise.
I would be interested in helping you build this out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hey thanks for responding! Please give a call at828-650-6875 ext. 112 to discuss.

Thanks!

Christopher_Ary
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Okay, give me a call at828-650-6875 ext. 112 to discuss.

Thanks!