2224 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick_Schneider1
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have an Airtable base, I have a website. How can I hook them together so that website visitors can search the databases?

6 Replies 6
Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Rick,

Sent you a direct message.

Do take a look.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Rick_Schneider1

I hope you’re having a great day! I can certainly help you out with this.

I’m a full-time database developer and I’ve done this for several of my past clients.

I would love to schedule a phone call/screenshare session so we can discuss how we can integrate the two.

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Rick,
This should be possible to implement.
Feel free to hit me up on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com, to fix a time for a meeting as I would be happy to get on a call with you to discuss some of my ideas.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Rick,
Greetings

I’d Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Thank you for your interest. My base is in AT, works fine. My website is in Wix, works fine. I did have a programmer work on this. He was unable to incorporate AT, instead exported the data to Wix, set up a database in Wix that kind of works, just does not work very well.

I want a hardy search engine for the data. Basic search such as “contains,” but also advanced filters including things like “does not contain,” “exactly,” “empty field,” and more.

– Rick

Hi Rick, I am also a certified Wix designer and know exactly what you are referring to. I have implemented alternative systems using Airtable that integrates well with websites. If you’d like to chat more, please check out my website to schedule a call - www.wisedesign.co