cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starboy
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Distributed VC Fund looking to hire Airtable automation consultant:

1. CRM - keep track of all team contacts. The CRM should automatically pull in data from Gmail/Google contacts. Potential to scrape updates from linkedin and other news outlets and alert team to events.
  2. Pipeline - keep track of all investments we’re considering, including stage, important people, valuations, notes, files, etc.
  3. Portfolio - keep track of all closed investments, cap table, dates, important people, scrape google alerts for major news announcements.
  4. Investor portal giving investors access to see portfolio updates as well as status of their investment in the Fund
    System should be able to link up to Dropbox, email , Slack, Streak in the most efficient way possible. Looking to hire someone who has experience and understands the workflow for VC.
6 Replies 6
Grow_With_Jen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi! Would love to discuss your needs, I have extensive experience in cross-platform automation. Here was my presentation on Cross Platform Automation at the Airtable User’s Conference

Please check out my website at GrowWithJen.com for more info.

Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Starboy we’ve did a couple of projects for VCs. Sending you a PM.

Hi there, I’m a serial entrepreneur who recently started helping people with Airtable full-time. Happy to discuss your needs :slightly_smiling_face: Please email at rupert.hoffschmidt@gmail.com

Best,
Rupert

Hi @starboy and welcome to the community!

I’m not looking for work, but I love the mix of services that you hope to integrate and there are some very talented consultants here to assist you.

Indeed, this is 50% of the battle; the other half is clear requirements. The only recommendations I would offer is:

1. Carve this broad collection of solution objectives into quick milestone phases.
  2. Encourage the team to create integration agility in a manner that allows each process to be tested and go live independent of other processes.

If possible, please circle back with a Show and Tell; the community would love to see the progress.

Cherry_Yang2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi @starboy,

I’m the founder of AirOps Consulting and we are a full-service Airtable consulting company. We’ve worked with many companies on complex workflows to help them integrate with other tools and portals. I’d love to speak with you over a Zoom call and learn more about your project. You can book a time with me here: Calendly - Cherry Yang

Here’s my website if you want to know more about my work. https://www.airopsconsulting.org/

Look forward to connecting with you and have a great rest of your day!

Best,
Cherry

Ruchika_Abbi1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @starboy

I’m a freelancer and I work on creating solutions using NoCode / LowCode tools. I’ve created solutions across domains using Airtable and other platforms too like Softr / Stacker. Would love to work on this with you. I can share more details on email, ruchikaabbi@gmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Ruchika