831 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carl_Arnold
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I work for a small VC fund. We need someone to help us transition our entire workflow to Airtable. Specifically, we’re looking to do the following in Airtable:

• CRM - keep track of everyone we know, including management at companies, other investors, etc. The CRM should automatically pull in data from Gmail/Google contacts.
  • Company pipeline - keep track of all investments we’re considering, including stage, important people, valuations, etc.
  • Portfolio - keep track of all closed investments, including IRR, dates, important people, etc.
  • Should link up to Dropbox, Gmail, Slack

All three of these need to link up to each other in the most efficient way possible. The ideal person has built something similar in the past.

6 Replies 6
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hey Carl, Im an ideal fit. I’ve work with a VC firm for last 10 years building out their CRM and currently in process of scoping out an Airtable project for them. I’m also talking to 2 other VC firms about implementing Airtable.

Shoot me an email at dan@openside.com to continue discussion.

Dan

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Carl.
Worked on some similar projects in the past and would be glad to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Chris_Hamilton
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Carl,

Let me know if you are still looking for someone.

chamilton@novarata.com

samson

Carl,

I’m sure you’ve already had your core CRM needs met by some of the fine experts here. If you’d like to extend Airtable functionality as a CRM even further, check out Gustermail (gustermail.com-) to get your email communication logging properly into your tables (a standard feature of most CRMs)

Austin_walker
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,
I can help.
You can reach me on Skype: live:austin_3383 or Email: austin@cisinlabs.com so that we can discuss this further.
Austin
+13475660942

Michael_Skelly
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi @Carl_Arnold

Are you looking to put an external UI/portal on that as well? If so, I’d love to talk to you: I’m building a product (Stacker) to create web apps on top of Airtable, and am looking for people where we can help to build your app to join our beta.

If that sounds relevant, then email me at michael@stacker.app