854 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jessica_O_Neill
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I need to upgrade one of my workspaces to a Premium plan and I understand that I get charged per collaborator (I have 4)- so I’ll pay X amount today. In the near future, I’ll need to add more contributors to that workspace- how does that then work/ will I have to additionally pay a fee per new collabroator?

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, @Jessica_O_Neill! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Yes. Any collaborators on one of Airtable’s premium plans will lead to a fee. The more collaborators, the higher the fee.

Hindy_Chinn
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How do I identify the name and date of new collaborators? I see the names of the collaborators but not when they have been added. for example, I received and invoice that threw new collaborators added in June. I don’t know who they are and I need to charge back the cost to the appropriate department. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Take care,
Hindy

Welcome to the community, @Hindy_Chinn! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Open the sharing settings for the base, and you’ll see a list of all collaborators and how long ago they were added.