cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Just_go
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi all,

Is anyone else experiencing quite significant issues with the new Airtable App update? We’re heavily reliant on using the app as a company & the update is throwing up a lot of issues.

Couple of issues we’ve encountered so far…

• Opening a linked record will not present any data, just a blank record. To get around this, we’re having to create a new record and then it will allow you to open the linked record. Frustrating!

• Linked records are hit and miss with even opening. Having to close the app down and re-open and it will work.

• Cannot edit records. Again, having to close the app down and re-open to get any joy.

We would love the ability to transition back to the old version!

I really hope I’m not the only one struggling with this.

Cheers

2 Replies 2
Just_go

FYI this update only seems to be on iOS, so the Apple Airtable users.

Labbielsen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,
I'm sorry for any trouble the recent Airtable App update may have caused. I think and understand how important the app is to you and the developers are working quickly to resolve any issues. Their technical team is hard at work to identify and fix any problems as soon as they can. I ask for your patience while they work to ensure that your experience with the Airtable App is a positive one as well. If you have any further questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to them. So Thank you for your understanding. except If you'd like to learn more about Media Apps,  read on the site. https://businesscomputingworld.co.uk/what-are-media-apps/