cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Niels_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

For almost 2 weeks we try to get in touch with airtable because we as a company would like to discuss the options for the enterprise subscription. Unfortunately we have not yet been contacted. Does anyone have an idea of ​​the turnaround time for a response?

Thanks in advance!

4 Replies 4

Enterprise starts from around 2k - 3k if not wrong. Maybe you are not qualified?

@Niels_W I don’t know how long it will take them to get back to you, but this is a very common problem with Airtable, and I think this is an excellent indication of the type of customer service that you can expect to receive from Airtable in the future.

Yep, same experience here. Scheduled an appointment with Airtable to talk about Enterprise option for one of my clients. Person in question didn’t show up and didn’t even response to my emails asking them to reschedule… @Jordan_Scott1, maybe also something to bring under the attention of some of your colleagues. Airtable is pushing everything towards Enterprise, and when you want to take that option, these things happen :grimacing: :grimacing:

It’s uncharacteristic of big companies to flub the sales process. Other stuff like product management, aftermarket support, customer support, etc - those are candidates for typical for take-your-cash worry about the details later strategies.