1297 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CodeKnight
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

If you create a template in Airtable Universe and someone signs up and registers with Airtable for the first time because of your template, do you receive referral attribution for this new user sign up?

I think this would be fair, and a great incentive for users to create ultra high quality templates and then publicly promote them on their social media, courses, marketing, email signatures, etc…

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CodeKnight
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

So for reference support got back to me that you can ONLY receive a referral bonus if you directly invite them to join airtable through a shared base or referral link.

So before they create an account the strategy is probably to invite them to join a shared base showing them how a particular airtable is set up and allowing them to copy the airtable as a template for your course, etc…

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4
CodeKnight
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Also when you share a base as read only but give them the option to copy the base, if they are a new airtable user and have to register their account before they can grab the copy, is the referral attribution given to the creator of that base they copied?

Hemi_Phillips
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

@CodeKnight, did you ever find out about this? I’m interested to know this as well :slightly_smiling_face:

CodeKnight
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have not :frowning: i hope airtable support can answer?

I have sent them a request to follow up on this…

CodeKnight
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

So for reference support got back to me that you can ONLY receive a referral bonus if you directly invite them to join airtable through a shared base or referral link.

So before they create an account the strategy is probably to invite them to join a shared base showing them how a particular airtable is set up and allowing them to copy the airtable as a template for your course, etc…