cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tori_Ellaway
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Airtable Community,

I’m having issues embedding a view into Notion. When I embed an airtable view into Notion like before (I have a whole website full of embeds that worked in the past and still do) it doesn’t work anymore and now just shows the link:

Screenshot 2022-11-10 at 16.42.58

I’ve seen a similar query posted 15 days ago but it just today got closed.

Has something changed in the Airtable settings maybe?Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tori_Ellaway

Hi, so I have an update on the above query. Jackson from the Airtable team helped me with this, thanks Jackson!

Notion have changed how to embed an Airtable view - before you had to use the whole embed code, but now it only works with the link you see when you click on ‘Share’.

Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 11.48.47

I’d tried with the link you get in the embed code, but that one doesn’t work either. Notion were pretty unhelpful when I raised this as a query with them, so I’m really grateful Airtable helped with this one.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Tori_Ellaway

@Laura_Schramm did you manage to figure this out? :pray:

You should definitely open a support ticket with support@airtable.com about this issue, and post back here with whatever they say!

Tori_Ellaway

Hi, so I have an update on the above query. Jackson from the Airtable team helped me with this, thanks Jackson!

Notion have changed how to embed an Airtable view - before you had to use the whole embed code, but now it only works with the link you see when you click on ‘Share’.

Screenshot 2022-11-15 at 11.48.47

I’d tried with the link you get in the embed code, but that one doesn’t work either. Notion were pretty unhelpful when I raised this as a query with them, so I’m really grateful Airtable helped with this one.