Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark_Ryan1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all,

First time poster.!

I am looking to import a file each day that we receive via e-mail. Using Zapier I can save the attachment to G Drive but can’t figure out how to get this data into a base as it hits the folder.

I have tried using

1. New file in G folder but you can’t see inside the file so you can’t map the data fields.
  2. I’ve converted the file to a Google Sheet to see if it was a CVS thing but same issue.

Any help would be gratefully accepted.

13 Replies 13
Abdulrahman_Alz
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

The field names are copied from the CSV. The order of the fields is not relevant when importing the files because we assume that the columns in the CSV have corresponding Airtable fields.

In terms of Airtable views, the rows are just added to the table. The view would be determined by your existing Airtable Views. We just add the rows to the table.

The field names are “copied” from the CSV? Meaning that you “match“ the field names from the CSV to identical field names in Airtable?

Matej_Skarka
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Is there anyone who user Integromat/Make.com for importing CSV? I was not able to set it up properly.

I am able to GET the CSV from FTP. Parse the CSV… but not able to create/update the records in airtable.

I am trying to use “Upsert a Record” but always ends with error " BundleValidationError" - Invalid number in parameter ‘fldsAHrvmFOW4OBQ4’.

But I can’t see parameter named like that in my airtable.

You posted this question at the link below, which I have responded to: