Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Form submissions from the field.

We are a Civil Contracting company and just started using airtable for some simple data tracking.  What we are trying to do is build a simple "app" that can house some forms for our drivers to fill out thru out the day, ie material load info and refu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer data from table A to table B

Hello,I would like to create an automation where I enter the working hours of the respective month and employee from "Table A" into the column of the respective month and employee in "Table B". (January, February, ...) the whole thing should be done ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to remove an option to the menu on the Form

Hi guys,I'm creating a escape room form, so the group can select the room and time they want to play.There are 3 rooms (each one with 5 different times to play).When a group select the room/time (example: Room 1 - 20h) this room can't appear on the f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linking Two Forms Together with Pre-filled Fields

I want to give one link to my users that will help them fill out two forms with pre-filled fields in them. The first form would have pre-filled in field called ProgramID. I'd like it to redirect (or have a button to) a second form with the same Progr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Have employees' hours added up

I have a form where every month the team leader enters the hours of the employees as follows: Employee 1: "35 hours"Employee 2: “48 hours”. up to 15 employees per team leader. Table A shows me all the hours entered by each employee in each month. All...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rollup or Joint Table or Formula?

Hi -I'm trying to figure out the best way to display, in an interface, how many events are occurring on any given date, so I can calculate staff needs based on this count.Tables I am working with:Events (Events are made up a series of Sessions)Sessio...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.
Top Kudoed Authors