Help

Upcoming database upgrades. Airtable functionality will be reduced for ~15 minutes at 06:00 UTC on Feb. 4 / 10:00 pm PT on Feb. 3. Learn more here

Other questions
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other questions Activity

Exporting Airtable Data into PowerQuery

I've used this very helpful page to be able to export my tables out of air table and into Power Query, and from there into Excel: Sending Airtable Data to Microsoft Power BI & Power Query | Airtable SupportHowever, I'm having an issue that some seemi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pasting data into a sorted table

Hi, I wonder if anyone know detialed rules about what should happen when data is pasted into a table where the data is sorted.I have one table sorted by non-Key field (a-z). I was pasting a set of data from another table to this sorted table every da...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using your own recId to update data

I have a use case where I am entering data from an outside source. These records will later change on this outside source and I would like to be able to update the AirTable record based on these changes.The problem that I am running into is that you ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Passing Output Variable from Script to Another Script

Hello! Apologies for the potentially basic question, but I was having trouble sorting through the existing documentation and I couldn't find a simple explanation. I'm trying to pass the output variable newCode into a new script, however I'm not sure ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Synced Tables and Syncing Intervals

Hi all! I have read this great post but I have a further question about sync....there is a precise synchronization time following the "Source Base" update?My process is this:- When the event occurs I send a webhook via Make- The webhook triggers an a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

delete comments made by other users

Hi community,It seems there is no possibility to delete comments made on records by other users.I am the base manager (owner), and would appreciate the possibility to remove comments made by others without asking each person to delete their own comme...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sudden critical issues with Airtable (Forms and Automations)

Greetings,Maybe somebody is facing something similar starting today? When trying to submit a form the following error appears (below).  There were no changes to the Base. Also, the same started to happen to an older (4-5 months old) version of the sa...

• 15 replies
  • 3 kudos

Is anyone else having saving/loading issues?

My bases and views were working just fine until a few hours ago.  Now they get stuck saving and timeout with "An error has occurred" message.  None of the work done isn't saved.I've messaged enterprise support but haven't received any feedback.

Screen_Shot_2023-02-01_at_3_03_35_PM-2.png Screen_Shot_2023-02-01_at_3_16_42_PM.png
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

How to add a retry to a script?

Hello there,a script that is running as part of an automation is failing occasionally because it is exceeding the 30 seconds limit. This is out of my control because it is calling an external API which sometimes takes a bit longer due to high load (O...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database for Web App

Hi all, it's my first time using no-code tools and I am trying to add airtable as a database tool to collect sign-up information as well as customer queries and any other related data. Where do I start? 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create a form where an external party needs to fill in a table

Dear airtable community,I want to send out a form where someone can fill in some information. But I really want an option where a table could be filled in. Currently, if you make a form from the existing spreadsheet, you need to fill in the form 4 ti...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to add price ranges?

Sorry if I'm not expressing well what I intend to do.Let's say I want to list several virtual pc's services but most of them offer their services per hour and price ranges changes between pc tiers. Let's say basic £2 per hour, medium £3 per hour and ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Cannot add password due to Gmail Login

Hi all,I'm having trouble to add a password to my Airtable account. I've ever used login throught Gmail but now I need to add a Password. I click to the field "Add a Password" in my Account page but I never receive the email to set it up. I've tried ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

one time field edit

Hello everyone,I have more than one fields , i need to share Grid view with some users and allow them to edit piratical field only one time .example  : Check in field , I need them to check in the user , once they check in it's should block the selec...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
YAA by 4 - Data Explorer

Resolved! Using a script to get the cell data from a specific date

HelloI have a task I'm trying to achieve with a script in an automation. It's an automation to run every 3rd week of a month (ideally), and to trigger a script which will find all the Wednesdays in the next month and create certain records on those d...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
MrLuke by 5 - Automation Enthusiast
Solved

Product Catalogue with Wholesale Pricing

I want to setup an airtable structure with the followingProducts -Lists the standard products (name, sku, price) - there are 12 productsCustomers -List of the customers and products from first table with an option to override the price of each produc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Airtable Community Guidelines
Looking for tips before asking a question? Make sure to review our Airtable Community Guidelines for best practices.