1004 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BuzzBug
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I'm having trouble regarding updating record from my Airtable App. I was using it just fine yesterday, but today I can't update the record from Airtable mobile app. I tried updating the record on web version and it works just fine. Does anyone know how to fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BuzzBug
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I just got informed that it has already fixed by Airtable Team and also tried it on the app. The data inputted yesterday is still gone I afraid, but we can use it regularly again now. Hope it's not to late for you all

See Solution in Thread

7 Replies 7
nevermore0
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

The app is nonfunctional for me right now. I lost an entire project. Filled everything in and now it's all just gone. I can't re-create this work, it was done on site. Extremely frustrating.

wat2win
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello, I am having same issue.
Im using S22+ with all the latest updates and starting today, some of records are not updating when entering new info.

Claudio_Chiappi

Hi, same problem. If I refresh a browser field on mobile it's ok. If I update on mobile, the browser doesn't update. App v 4.10.1 dated 07.25.2023

Jorgecas01
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello. I have the same problem with one of my databases. I can't pass data from Android because it doesn't save it, and in Windows it doesn't appear. On the contrary (save first in windows yes), does anyone know what happens is it a general problem? It only happens to me with one of the tables that I have with others not. I have deleted the cookies on PC and Android and uninstalled the application but it is still the same. Does anyone know what happens? Is it a general problem? Please someone report. Greetings.

BuzzBug
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I just got informed that it has already fixed by Airtable Team and also tried it on the app. The data inputted yesterday is still gone I afraid, but we can use it regularly again now. Hope it's not to late for you all

Claudio_Chiappi

Verified....OK

Quality_Assuran

We are having a similar problem. The app takes hours to update entries made on the desktop. We use the app at our lab bench to enter test results to records set up in the sample processing office. The delays completely disrupt the workflow. We also have some of the common  problems identified elsewhere. Basically the app is unusable so we'll need to develop another solution for compliance which will require a complete review of our qc processes and rewrite of SOPs.