384 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darien_Acero
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello! I am using airtable to coordinate events at a community space and I can’t figure out how to set up the front end with the survey for event booking requests that would go up on our website as the public portal to autofill into our back end. Right now I only have the back end spreadsheet aspect but want to survey portal for people to be able to request events space from the website. How do I set that up? Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Joe_Hewes
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey!

Add a new form view from the views section. Add the fields in and adjust the help text etc as required. There’s some extra options at the bottom of the form to consider regarding what happens after the form is submitted.
Once you are done setting up your form click the “Share Form” button at the top of the screen. You can either share the page directly, or use the “Embed this form on your site” option.
More info here: How to use Airtable forms – Airtable Support

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Joe_Hewes
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hey!

Add a new form view from the views section. Add the fields in and adjust the help text etc as required. There’s some extra options at the bottom of the form to consider regarding what happens after the form is submitted.
Once you are done setting up your form click the “Share Form” button at the top of the screen. You can either share the page directly, or use the “Embed this form on your site” option.
More info here: How to use Airtable forms – Airtable Support

Just as an extra thought have you considered linking this up with Calendly? That way you could avoid getting double booked :slightly_smiling_face: