927 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tanya_Neitzert
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Does anyone have any tips for copy pasting directly from Airtable into powerpoint? I have statistics I need to report on frequently, and I don’t want to have to export to csv first.

3 Replies 3

Powerpoint doesn’t have an API that enables you to send data to a slide template, but Google Slides does.

You can use Integromat (or another automation platform) to automate sending your data to a Google Slides presentation:

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Registered Integromat Partner to help you with this project, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Thanks Scott! I will check out Integromat, but I’m not looking for automation, just a copy paste. Right now if I copy paste it is as an image–this doesn’t happen with other tables from the web, so I feel certain there must be some way to do it properly. Would love to know if there are any workarounds or ideas.

Are you trying to copy an image in an attachment field? You should be able to copy & paste an attachment by using your web browser. Just click on the attachment to make it full screen, and then right-click on the image and choose “Copy Image”.

However, this is not possible when using Airtable apps — unfortunately, you would need to take a screenshot of the Airtable apps in order to paste them somewhere else.