cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Damien_Fancelli
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello the Community,

I’m sorry for this stupid question, or, at least, a question coming from a beginner… but didn’t find my answer since days!
I have to manage a coaching data base, where I follow each appointment with the Coachee’s Name, the Coach’s Name, the date of the appointment, the debriefing etc…
And I would like to create an indicator showing the number of coachings done by a coach since the 1st of the current month. I don’t want a count since the past 30 days, but since the 1st day of the month.
For example: we are the 22nd of Jan and I would like to count the number of coachings done since the 1st of jan… not since the 22nd of december.
And of course, I would like to have it in an automatic way to follow it each month.

Thanks a lot for your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

For the appointments table, make a new formula field that looks something like this

IF(DATETIME_FORMAT({Date field}, 'YYYYMM') = DATETIME_FORMAT(TODAY(), 'YYYYMM'), "count", BLANK()

^ That will show the word “count” on every appointment record which happened this month. Then you use conditional a Count field in the Coach table to count each coach’s appointments for the current month.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

For the appointments table, make a new formula field that looks something like this

IF(DATETIME_FORMAT({Date field}, 'YYYYMM') = DATETIME_FORMAT(TODAY(), 'YYYYMM'), "count", BLANK()

^ That will show the word “count” on every appointment record which happened this month. Then you use conditional a Count field in the Coach table to count each coach’s appointments for the current month.

Wonderful! Thank you so much!! :pray: :pray: