Help

Welcome to the Airtable Community! If you're new here, check out our Getting Started area to get the most out of your community experience.

Count since the 1st of the month

Topic Labels: Dates & Timezones
Solved
Jump to Solution
331 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello the Community,

I’m sorry for this stupid question, or, at least, a question coming from a beginner… but didn’t find my answer since days!
I have to manage a coaching data base, where I follow each appointment with the Coachee’s Name, the Coach’s Name, the date of the appointment, the debriefing etc…
And I would like to create an indicator showing the number of coachings done by a coach since the 1st of the current month. I don’t want a count since the past 30 days, but since the 1st day of the month.
For example: we are the 22nd of Jan and I would like to count the number of coachings done since the 1st of jan… not since the 22nd of december.
And of course, I would like to have it in an automatic way to follow it each month.

Thanks a lot for your help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

For the appointments table, make a new formula field that looks something like this

IF(DATETIME_FORMAT({Date field}, 'YYYYMM') = DATETIME_FORMAT(TODAY(), 'YYYYMM'), "count", BLANK()

^ That will show the word “count” on every appointment record which happened this month. Then you use conditional a Count field in the Coach table to count each coach’s appointments for the current month.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2

For the appointments table, make a new formula field that looks something like this

IF(DATETIME_FORMAT({Date field}, 'YYYYMM') = DATETIME_FORMAT(TODAY(), 'YYYYMM'), "count", BLANK()

^ That will show the word “count” on every appointment record which happened this month. Then you use conditional a Count field in the Coach table to count each coach’s appointments for the current month.

Wonderful! Thank you so much!! :pray: :pray: