467 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_Walter
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, thanks for any assistance. I’m working on quantifying the time that I am spending on each of the steps in my production line, and am using a datediff formula to compare the last modified date to the start date, divided by the quantity of the steps i have completed. It works great to give me an average of each of the steps, but I would like to be able to also get a “lap” time for the current step. In other words, if i have done the step 10 times in 15 minutes, that means it is 1.5 minutes per step, but i would like to know that the last iteration took 1.4 minutes, vs the previous one was 1.6 minutes, etc. The goal is to know both the average and then the last one, so i can keep track of how i’m doing. Whatever formula i am trying to create is not able to compare the last modified time of the current iteration to the previous one.

Any ideas?

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @John_Walter! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Can you please share more details about your base/table design? Screenshots would be extremely helpful if you can include them. The more details you can provide about your setup, the easier it will be for us to assist.