cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zach_Rodimel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I’m trying to setup a consignment inventory management system in Airtable.

I have two tables setup (inventory and customer). The idea is that someone would come in to sell their (in this case) children’s clothes similar to a Plato’s Closet or something similar. The store would go through and select what to purchase and record those items in the Airtable inventory table via a form I’ve created. If it’s a new customer, the customer has to be created first via a form that populates the customer table.

What I haven’t been able to figure out, is when that process is finished, I need to be able to provide the seller with a list of items that are being purchased. I setup an invoice block to try to do this but I can only get it to spit out each individual row in the inventory table. Is there a way i’m missing in blocks to feed it some variable (like give me a results (on one page) from this customer on this date? Or is there another way to accomplish this? Airtable seems to be capable of much more complicated things than this so i’m sure it’s me and not the capability of the system :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks in advance for the help.
Zach

1 Reply 1

Hi @Zach_Rodimel,

Welcome to Airtable Community !

I believe this Sample Base can help you with your requirements.

BR,
Mo