490 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YourFriend
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have been looking to create sales reports for salespeople that have numerous downstream. Similar to that of a multi-level marketing environment. I want to display an individual salesperson’s fee per order in a well-formatted page design template.

On my table with all of the orders and fee information, there are three potential fields for a salesperson to be in.

Those fields are: Primary Relationship, Secondary Relationship and Tertiary Relationship.

For context, the table fields in the orders table are:

Purchaser, Purchase amount, Primary relationship, Primary relationship fees, Secondary Relationship, Secondary Relationship fees, Tertiary relationship, Tertiary relationship fees.

How could I use Page Designer to iterate through the table and only show the Purchaser, Purchase Amount, and one particular salesperson’s fees from orders they are involved with in the original table?

For context, I want the page design template to have the following structure:

<Salesman’s Name>

Purchaser, Purchase Amount, Fee

How do I accomplish this?

Thank you for your help.

Best Wishes

1 Reply 1
YourFriend
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Used a script to do this. Although now since modifying my base I am running into a Null value error. I was using N/A as a placeholder and when I removed N/A I’m getting the null value error. I’d like to use airtable as intended so I don’t want to add N/A back but find a way to make it work properly.