cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zane_Bernhard
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey friends, family, and everythign in between,

So, I have a table embedded into a landing page, and like, overall, I am pretty happy with it! That being said, there is usually a footer in an embedded table that says "view larger table" in the bottom right hand corner of said table. For whatever reason, mine doesn't show up. As a workaround, I have implemented a button that brings you to the airtable website view of it, but would like that little footer back in case people need it, or to at least have an option for such both above and below the table.

Any thoughts or insights as to why it might not be showing up? Let me know!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks!  Just had a look, your iframe's set up with a height of 945px, but its containing div is set up with a height of 917px, thus blocking off the footer.

Once the iframe's height was set to 917px the footer showed up:

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 1.20.57 PM.png

So once you either make the iframe slightly shorter or its containing div slightly taller you should be good to go!

See Solution in Thread

4 Replies 4

Weird!  I'm thinking maybe the container it's in has a set height and so it's hidden?  Any chance you could provide a link to the site?

Yes, absolutely! Thank you so much for your time! 

http://www.takesomerisk.com/dtc-brand-index/

Thanks!  Just had a look, your iframe's set up with a height of 945px, but its containing div is set up with a height of 917px, thus blocking off the footer.

Once the iframe's height was set to 917px the footer showed up:

Screenshot 2023-01-16 at 1.20.57 PM.png

So once you either make the iframe slightly shorter or its containing div slightly taller you should be good to go!

You are the absolute best, and I couldn't appreciate it more. 🙂