1581 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cathy_Anderson
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I have a field that creates custom .svg code.
How can I bulk export just that field as an .svg file?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Florian_Verdon2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello @Cathy_Anderson

Nice idea to generate custom SVG using Airtable Formulas, never thought of this :thumbs_up:

You cannot “Download” a file using Airtable Script because it is running in a restricted context. (can someone confirm this ?)

I would go for an external automation like Integromat where you would run it as a batch or when individual line is created.
Then I would use an integromat block like Google Drive to create a custom file “.svg” (or create a zip of all SVGs, then upload or email it)

Would that fit your requirements ?

Florian VERDONCK

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Florian_Verdon2
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello @Cathy_Anderson

Nice idea to generate custom SVG using Airtable Formulas, never thought of this :thumbs_up:

You cannot “Download” a file using Airtable Script because it is running in a restricted context. (can someone confirm this ?)

I would go for an external automation like Integromat where you would run it as a batch or when individual line is created.
Then I would use an integromat block like Google Drive to create a custom file “.svg” (or create a zip of all SVGs, then upload or email it)

Would that fit your requirements ?

Florian VERDONCK

Never used integromat… guess nows the time to try. Will get back to you

thank you! It took a bit of fiddling but at least I got somewhat close to my goal with Integromat. Appreciate your help