1686 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_V_Willshir
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello all - I’ve been looking around the forum, and can’t find an answer for this. Does anyone know of a way to export the cards in the gallery view as individual image files? This might be as a direct export from airtable, or even using Airtable as a source for running it through another application.

A comparison would be, for instance, how you might use excel as the source for a data merge in Adobe Indesign.

The end goal is to try and do two things. Firstly, export a set of image cards from Airtable that could be dragged onto an online whiteboard like Miro or Mural. Secondly, export the information into Indesign (or similar) so that it could generate a set of printable cards as a PDF file.

2 Replies 2

Welcome to the community, @John_V_Willshire!

You could likely write a custom JavaScript to handle this for you.

For me, I personally use Integromat to do this, which is a no-code/low-code automation & integration platform.

I use Integromat to export batches of Airtable attachments (or individual attachments) to Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, or any other location where my clients need their images.

And, just like you requested, Integromat can do much more than just simple exports. It can make Airtable a source of data for your other applications, too.

For example, Integromat has native support for Miro:

p.s. I am a professional Airtable consultant and an Integromat Partner, and the Integromat links contain my personal referral code. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert consultant to help, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

John_V_Willshir
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Many thanks, @scottworld, for both the friendly welcome and the tips - I’m going to have a play around on Integromat through your link, and see what I can stitch together - may well come back to you after that though.

Cheers
John