Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Re: External To-Do List Sync

8 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeffpdoes
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I'm looking for a way to make accessing and working from an Airtable Task list more efficient.

I've got an Airtable base with a table of Tasks that are grouped into Projects.  It's been great for prioritizing tasks and getting things done.  It works great inside Airtable.  But having to open Airtable, go to my workspace, select the appropriate base then view is pretty cumbersome for viewing a To-do list.

Is it possible to create shortcuts on my iphone to specific views?

Are there ios apps that play well with airtable where I could sync a specific view to a to-do list? (Bonus points if I don't have to subscribe to yet another service)

Am I missing some obvious functionality of airtable and making this harder than it has to be?

2 Replies 2

Try creating a link like this:
Airtable://airtable.com/[BASE ID]/[TABLE ID]/[VIEW ID]

And so it'd look something like:
Airtable://airtable.com/appzgQb3Z55l046mj/tblBj16fGfuO491Qz/viwVrwqY20HjnJ6dQ

This opens the Airtable app to a specific view like you want.  It takes quite a bit to load for me though

I have these links saved in Notes so I open Notes and click the appropriate link to get where I want to go.  I can't figure out how to save it to home screen though sadly, and have been toying with the idea of trying to use Shortcuts to open the link but have never got around to it

FarioConsulting
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Jeff,
Also in case you wish to keep track of multiple views (i.e links) you could create a separate Airtable base dedicated to housing links to your key views.