cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason_F
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey Everyone:

I have a table that houses 260 records. Each record represents 1 Song.

I have a rollup in that table that has every date I have practiced that song in my set lists.

Set lists are individual records that track each show and adds the song in the position played.

I want to take that list of songs and the date rollups and create a new table that has all the songs listed one by one by date played.

I know moving forward I can do this by automation as the records are created, but how do I do it for everything in the past?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

Use the same Automation. Add a checkbox field, adjust the Automation to run when record matches condition: “checkbox = checked”. Check all the boxes for your existing records, wait for the Automations to run, change your Automation back to whatever trigger you need, delete the checkbox field.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Kamille_Parks
16 - Uranus
16 - Uranus

Use the same Automation. Add a checkbox field, adjust the Automation to run when record matches condition: “checkbox = checked”. Check all the boxes for your existing records, wait for the Automations to run, change your Automation back to whatever trigger you need, delete the checkbox field.

I think this almost works. The problem is that one song has multiple dates in the roll up associated with it.

So if song 1 is played one 10 dates I want 10 new records each with the name and the date.